Welcome to the Japan Seed Bank connection. Get the best cannabis seeds in Japan. We provide the best Kansai cannabis seeds and Japanese cannabis seeds online at affordable prices.
Japan Seed Bank Japan Seeds
Welcome to the Japan Seed Bank connection. Get your cannabis seeds shipped worldwide. Please visit the Japanese Seed Bank for the full selections of cannabis seeds. Shipping cannabis seeds in japan
ll over Japan to cities like Hiroshima, Kyoto, Nagoya, Osaka, Okinawa, Sapporo, Tokyo, and more.
Take the Quiz!
Answer all quiz items as truthfully as possible - in other words, to the best of your knowledge. Don't guess. Begin with 79 years, then add or subtract years based on the scoring of your answers on each item. Your completed (total) score is a rough estimate of your current life expectancy.
- Where is your ancestral home? (if not given, enter a score of 0). US = minus 2. Austria-UK = minus 1. Canada-France-Italy = 0. Australia-Singapore-Sweden = plus 2. Japan = plus 3. FACT: Life expectancy varies by nation due to genetic and cultural differences.
- What is your gender ? Female = plus 1. Male = minus 2. FACT: Life expectancy favors the female gender regardless of culture.
- Do you have an annual physical exam? Yes = plus 3. No = minus 3. FACT: Many diseases (cancers, hypertension) in later life are asymptomatic, go unnoticed and untreated.
- Do you have parents, grandparents, or great-grandparents who lived to 85-plus? Add 2 for each 85-plus relative. FACT: Research demonstrates that long-lived parents tend to produce long-living children.
- Do you volunteer on a weekly basis? Yes = plus 2. No = minus 1.
FACT: Studies confirm that volunteering focuses attention away from ourselves and onto others.
- Do you live alone? Yes = minus 3. No = 0. FACT: Adults who live alone tend to be less well-nourished, more isolated, and less nurtured.
- Are you able to laugh at and learn from your mistakes? Yes = plus 1. No = minus 3. FACT: Laughter, humility, and a positive outlooks are linked to increased life expectancy.
- Do you have a confidant who listens to your most intimate concerns? Yes = plus 1. No = minus 2.
FACT: Confidants offer emotional catharsis and a sense of personal worth to those in crisis.
- Do you engage in daily mental exercises such as puzzles, games, learning or problem-solving? Yes = plus 4. No = 0. FACT: Individuals that continually challenge their minds suffer fewer cognitive disorders.
- Do you engage in some form of daily aerobic exercise such as swimming, jogging or biking? Yes = plus 2. No = 0. FACT: Exercising at one's target heart rate strengthens the heart and boosts metabolism.
- Do you eat a balanced diet, including fresh fruit, vegetables, and whole grains? Yes = plus 2. No = minus 3. FACT: Balanced dieters experience lower risk of both genetic and culturally related diseases.
- Do you smoke a pack of cigarettes daily? Yes = minus 5 for men, minus 10 for women. No = 0. FACT: Smoking causes nearly half a million cancer and lung disease deaths every year. cannabis seeds in japan
- Do you live with, work with, or spend time with people who smoke? Yes = minus 1 for men, minus 2 for women. No = 0. FACT: Although close association with smokers is thought to reduce a person's life expectancy by one year, recent research suggests this association may reduce life expectancy by two years.
- Does your body weight "yo-yo" as you go on and off diet fads? Yes = minus 5. No = 0. FACT: Unorthodox dietary regimens stress the heart and immune system, increasing the risk of disease.
Visit for click: https://japanseeds.com/