Luigi’s Mansion 3 is one of the best action-adventure games available in the virtual market currently. It is developed by Next Level Games and published by Nintendo for potential users to enjoy in their leisure time. The game offers tons of exciting things during the exploration of a haunted hotel like different themes on each floor, gems, Gooigi, and more.
To boost the game’s excitement, gamers have to find golden ghosts and catch them to earn gems or other in-game currency. These golden ghosts can be found under hidden carpets, in cracks of the walls or chests. But still, some of the players are unable to locate a golden ghost in the game. Here are some of the locations that you can use to collect an enormous amount of in-game currency quite easily.
- In Basement Carner near E. Gadd’s Lab: You will find the ghost in a hidden car available inside E. Gadd’s lab. Use the Dark Light in the far right corner to reveal and Poltergust to catch it.
- Basement: At the front side of the entrance, try to find a trash can and interact with it to pull out a golden ghost.
- Third Floor Coffee Shop: Turn into Gooigi and pass through the security bars in the Coffee shop. Find the fridge and clean it to capture a hidden ghost.
- Fourth Floor Side Stage Room: Just pull the Tuxedos of the pianist’s room, and a ghost will come out.
- Sixth Floor Arena Room: To catch a golden ghost, players need to fight a knight ghost and win a chest. Unlock it, and a golden ghost will come out.
- Seventh Floor Upper Garden: Use hammock to find a ghost on the garden floor as it is filled with several things like bed frames, couches, dressers, and more.
- Tenth Floor Trap Room: After completing the poison puzzle, you will get a block in the vases near the trap room exit. Use the plunger to slam it and earn a gem along with locating a ghost in it.
- Tenth Floor Sand Room: Find the lamp near the entrance of the room. Use the vacuum to hold it and head to the right corner to pull out a golden ghost.
- Eleventh Floor Saw Box: A ghost will come out when you use Poltergust and push the saw to tear all the way through the box.
- Pirate Ship on 12th Floor: Eliminate the boss at the Spectral Catch floor to find a way to hidden crates on the ship.
- Water Fountain at 13th Floor: A golden ghost along with a gem will pop out when gamers utilize the light on both the stereo and the water fountain as well.
- Cookbook on 15th Floor: Get the cookbook in the library of the 15th floor. Use the vacuum to turn pages, and a ghost will come out.
David root is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at eset.com/activate.